ONLINE MIXING SERVICE
How It Works:
1. Get In Touch
Get in touch by using the contact form at the bottom of this page or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
- Artist name
- Song title
- Song duration
- No. of individual tracks
- A description of how you would like you song to sound, along with any rough mixes and reference tracks you have.
When we have this information, we can quickly get back to you to let you know how long it’s likely to take, confirm the costs involved and go over any technical issues, if necessary. There’s no obligation to go ahead at this stage.
2. Make Payment & Send Us Your Files
If you’re happy to go ahead, we will process your payment and let you know how to get the data to us.
3. We Mix…
Your tracks will be mixed by one of our experienced engineers.
4. We talk…
We will send you a high quality mp3 of the finished mix, and you can provide us with your feedback and any changes or tweaks you would like made (up to 2 revisions).
5. On completion of the session we produce:
- An uncompressed stereo master mix at the original sample rate/bit depth
- Backing track and a cappella versions to the same spec as the master mix (on request)
- Up to 10 stereo stem files (on request)
- A 16bit, 44.1kHz listening copy with basic limiting in .WAV format
INTRODUCTORY OFFER– Online mixing from £150 per track
- All tracks mixed in our studios by one of our experienced engineers
- Up to two revisions
- All mixes delivered with stems (on request)
- We aim to deliver your completed mix quickly – within a week whenever possible – and give you the opportunity to provide feedback before the final mix is printed
Please be sure to read our Online Mixing Service Guidelines
Where possible, provide a link to download your mix files – if you do not have your files uploaded yet we will provide you with a link to upload your files to.[contact-form-7 id="390" title="Contact form 1"]